Why should you choose our service?
All measures are put in place to ensure our Southampton data destruction is safe and secure. We want our clients to trust our service, and be absolutely confident that their data destruction in Southampton has been handled in a professional manner.
When you choose GHS Recycling for your data destruction Southampton, you can be certain that:
- Material is always attended or kept within a secure area
- Monitored security and alarm systems are in place
- Only uniformed employees handle the sacks of sensitive materials
- All employees have signed a confidentially agreement
- We hold all the necessary certificates to conduct our Southampton data destruction
In addition to enforcing strict rules and regulations regarding handling confidential waste, we want to make sure that we meet the needs of our customers.
We offer our customers document shredding plans to meet the needs of their data destruction in Southampton. When you call us up to discuss your data destruction Southampton, we can arrange how often you need us to collect your confidential waste, based on how much you fill up your confidential waste bin. We offer:
- One-off collections arranged as and when needed
- Daily collections
- Weekly collections
- Monthly collections