Confidential data destruction
Getting rid of all the confidential data in your building in a safe and secure manner is vital. If it is not destroyed efficiently, you run the risk of strangers getting access to information about you or your company that is private. Data thieves can steal your identity, or get your customers bank details and rob them of money.
It is now a legal obligation to protect all confidential information you hold on your customers and staff. The majority of commercial businesses now have paper-waste bins that are specially designed to hold confidential waste. At GHS Recycling, we will visit your Portsmouth premises to securely take the confidential waste bags away and dispose of all the paper rubbish by shredding it and then recycling it.
Dealing with confidential data in a secure manner is the most important priority at GHS Recycling. Our safekeeping standards are very high, which is why we promise the following with every data collection:
- Monitored alarms are always in place
- Cameras always monitor secure areas
- Waste is always supervised and kept in a protected area
- The employees who handle the waste are uniformed
- Every employee signs a confidentiality agreement
- Certificate provided after each collection